THE BENEFITS OF MANUKA UMF® 10+ HONEY
UMF® 10+ has a minimum methylglyoxal content of 263 mg/kg (one of the substances responsible for the antibacterial effect of the product).
Manuka UMF® 10+ honey is recommended to alleviate bacterial and fungal infections.
Manuka UMF® honey is effective in relieving a wide variety of ailments.
- supports the body’s immunity and ensures good health,
- has an antioxidant and detoxifying effect,
- relieves diseases specific to the cold season (colds, flu, sore throat, fever),
- has a beneficial effect on respiratory diseases: rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, asthma, chronic sinusitis, cough, improves sleep quality (has a relaxing effect),
- relieves seasonal allergies,
- neutralizes the pH,
- is effective in diseases of the gastrointestinal system: increased acidity, gastroesophageal reflux, heartburn, is effective in fighting the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori (the main cause of stomach ulcers), reduces inflammation of the colon,
- has an antibacterial effect in infections with Staphylococcus aureus, has an anti-inflammatory effect, and plays the role of a natural antibiotic.
EXTERNAL: It is efficient in:
Skin conditions: eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, first and second-degree burns, lesions, folliculitis caused by epilation or shaving, herpes, diaper irritation, has a healing effect,
Dental diseases: periodontitis, gingivitis, canker sores, has an anti-caries effect, helps eliminate dental plaque,
Cosmetic treatments: reduces wrinkles, acne, blackheads, moisturizes the skin, reduces hair loss, nourish dry hair, has an anti-dandruff effect.
Way of usage:
- Internal use: 2-3 teaspoons a day in the morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals
- External use: apply on the skin as such and cover the area with a compress
- Cosmetic use: as an ingredient in cosmetics (face and hair creams and masks, shampoos, etc.)
Not recommended for children under 1 year.
Ingredient: 100% Manuka Honey UMF ™ 10+
Average nutritional values per 100g: 1340kJ / 320 kcal, fats 0g, of which saturated fatty acids 0g, carbohydrates 79.6g, of which sugars 78.1g, Protein 0.4g, salt 0.03g.
Store in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight, at temperatures below 20 ° C.
Origin: New Zealand
Manufactured by: Happy Valley Ltd, New Zealand