It is vitalizing, immunomodulatory, contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system, tonic during periods of physical and mental exhaustion.
Royal jelly is one of the most valuable bee products because it contains the active substance Acid 10-HDA – present exclusively in pure royal jelly, which offers antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral effects, thus contributing to the proper functioning of the immune system.
It is the only natural source of Acetylcholine , which facilitates the transmission of nerve influx between neurons.
Contains polyphenols that have an antioxidant effect and help eliminate free radicals.
It is a source of B-complex vitamins , indispensable for the proper functioning of the body (B1, B2, B3, B6), especially vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), called “anti-stress vitamin”.
It contains the full range of essential amino acids (especially proline and lysine) that the body cannot synthesize, although they are needed in a balanced daily diet.
- Vitalizing, immunomodulatory, contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system;
- It has an antioxidant effect and delays aging processes;
- Tonic during periods of physical and mental fatigue, memory disorders;
- Menstrual or menopausal disorders;
- Helps protect the liver;
- Maintains normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
- Remineralizing for nails and hair.
- It is used in the preparation of face creams and masks.
- Stimulates the production of natural collagen;
- Regenerates epithelial tissue;
- Slows down the aging process;
- Diminishes existing wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new ones;
- Maintains skin elasticity and firmness;
- Moisturizes the skin;
- Reduces acne.
Ingredients: 100% pure royal jelly , unprocessed, harvested directly from the hive.
INTERNAL: As such – Children: 1 teaspoon of pureed dosage (0.5g) / day;
– Adults: 2 teaspoons of dosage shaved (1g) / day.
It is administered sublingually until completely dissolved, in the morning, 30 minutes before a meal.
Consumption as such does not change the glycemic index in case of diabetes.
Mixture: homogenized in honey (2%) – Children: 2 teaspoons / day (10g);
– Adults: 2 tablespoons / day (20g).
EXTERNAL: it is used in the preparation of face creams and masks.
Average nutritional values / 100g: energy value 624KJ / 148Kcal, fats 4.19g of which saturated fatty acids 1.68g, carbohydrates 12.35 of which sugars 12.1g, fiber 0g, protein15.2g, salt 0.03g.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption. Keep out of the reach and sight of small children. Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for people allergic to bee products, pregnant women and children under 3 years.